Within the schedule window you have access to a complete schedule application, with the following standard features:
- View appointments by Day, by Week, or by Month.
- Select an arbitrary range of days to see at one time.
- Print & Print Preview schedule by Day, Week, and Month, as well as by a details style.
- View any combination of employee schedules side-by-side.
However, the real advantage of the schedule window is its integration with the other features of the LinkEdge Browser App.
- When creating an appointment, the customer list is available. If a customer is specified, that name is displayed in the representation of the appointment.
- Any time that you pull up a customer's record, the Appointments tab is available to show all of their appointments.
- When creating an appoinment, if it has an associated customer, you may also associate a transaction with it.
- If you don't make a choice in the Appointment Editor, but you later click the Transaction button on the tool ribbon, a transaction is automatically created.
- If a work order is marked "To Be Scheduled," it will show up in a special list of Transactions within the Appointment Editor.